Why run with the crowd when you can run around in circles?

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The new place

Has a dock for my boat:



And although it's far off the road, I do still have neighbors. These built their own home from scratch:


They're very quiet. It's a little creepy that we so rarely see them, so it won't be a surprise to see their names splashed all over the headlines, related to some heinous crime.

These neighbors we could do without. They are loud, and always complaining:
But at least they shut up at night, unlike these party animals who are rude enough to come look in the windows after dark, freaking out the cat:

*









*I stole this shot, 'cause I don't have the patience or the photographic equipment nor the proper bug repellent to sit outside in the dark trying to get a shot of my own.

No comments: