Why run with the crowd when you can run around in circles?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Life is a big pile...

So just jump in!

Things I’m thankful for:

That I don’t live in Siberia

That I don’t have to drive a hummer

That the roof over my head no longer leaks

That there are trees to hug

That the fleas have all abandoned my dog

That lyme disease is receding into the background

That I have friends who care whether or not I set myself on fire

That spring is almost here

That I don’t have to leave the house on Black Friday

That I’m not a turkey (most of the time)

Turkey?! We're on it!

4 comments:

1dozenraw said...

I love gratitude lists. I get about a dozen from some club members in Santa Monica. I send one back. I like yours and it's good to see it posted. Your glasses must have cleared up... or you borrowed some like mine. Have a great Thanksgiving... hope it's with good friends. I'm off to western MA to spend the day with my two wonderful daughters and their families and my two grandsons.... excellent.

Kit Walker said...

Have fun. I'll be part of the oddballs' gathering at a friend's house

indi said...

Is it a coat, or his survival kit (you know :knife, water, band aid,treads a.s.o.)We have 10 inches of snow and it is freezing cold, but spring is coming soooooooonnnnnn.

Kit Walker said...

Hahaha! It is the 'nice hunter man, please don't shoot me I'm not a deer or a squirrel' coat.

Not that there was any wildlife of any type after those two orange terrors barked-ran all over the forest!

But I like your idea of survival-maybe I could add some pockets!

Keep your snow, please. Here we have 50 degrees and rain.